Methods of Payment
Each individual’s financial situation is different. At Liken Home Care, our goal is to work with each consumer and family members to develop a financial plan to meet their needs based on the budget and available assets of the consumer.
We will meet with the family to evaluate the total overall needs of the consumer; determine what part the consumer and family members will play; and then based on the budget, come up with the financial plan. Liken will assist in securing available funding by helping the consumer and their family explore all of their financial options including an insurance review, feasibility of reverse mortgages and eligibility for the State and Federal waiver programs.
Methods of payment:
- Private Pay / personally or pooling family resources.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Credit Card
- Automatic weekly payment from personal bank accounts.
- Assignment of benefits from most Long Term Care Insurances
- Other insurances – Workers Comp, Teachers, etc.
- Many State Waiver Programs, including Aging, OBRA,
- Independence, CommCare, Attendant Care and Act 150.
- Veterans Aid and Attendant benefits.